Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: US Citizenship Test

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Snow Kitten's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2002
    Posts
    1,572
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If your a US Citizen could you pass this test? If your not from the US, see if you can do better than the ones of us that are..LOL..

    US Citizenship Test <-----Click here..

    I really didn't think I would do this good.....You got 10/11 correct.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Father Dave's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2002
    Posts
    3,088
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    11 out of 11 and i'm suthern' [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Canadianblueyes's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 21st, 2003
    Posts
    1,246
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My score was 6 out of 11. I guess that's not bad seeing as I'm from Canada.*L*

  4. #4
    Inactive Member X-File's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2002
    Posts
    177
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I got 6 out of 11 lol and im canadian

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner ~R-B~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    2,223
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You got 9/11 correct. Not too shaby from a Canadian -winks-

  6. #6
    Inactive Member ice65's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 15th, 2003
    Posts
    42
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    all i got was 10 of 11 and i am from iowa

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •